3 Tips To Make Your Small Business Saturday More Successful
If you’re a small business owner and not celebrating Small Business Saturday on November 30th, you’re missing out on a great opportunity! Held on Saturday after Thanksgiving each year and spearheaded by American Express, Small Business Saturday launched in 2010 as a day to support small, local businesses nationwide.
The Bailey Group has identified 3 ways to market your small business to make the upcoming Small Business Saturday more successful for you:
- Create Marketing Materials
- There are many sites and organizations that can help you create flyers, social graphics, and discount or special offer coupons to get the word out. Print these items off and make sure to keep them not only in-store, but strategically placed in different areas and businesses in your town.
- Collaborate or Partner with Another Business or Organization
- Your familiar with the age-old saying, “Two Heads Are Better Than One” and this absolutely applies here. Find a local business or organization that is involved in Small Business Saturday that compliments what you’re doing or has a similar audience and see how you can work together.
- Get Social
- Social media is a great tool to help get the word out to others and share you Small Business Saturday celebrations. There are companies out there that can help plan out your content and scheduling ahead that much easier. You can use social media to offer a special reward or discount to your followers and don’t forget to share customer photos from SBS afterward.
There are several ways to get involved and make Small Business Saturday a great success for you and your business. Contact us today and learn how our team at TBG can help your business grow!
Contact us Today or call 866.207.8988
Comments are closed.