Our Regional Vice Presidents
Dan Halos, ChFC®, CLU®
If you think about it, nearly every goal and aspiration you have somehow relates to finances. It’s critical to have a knowledgeable team to help you make informed decisions and develop a long term financial strategy so that you can focus more on what makes you and your loved ones happy instead of money. As a consumer, you have endless financial professionals and firms to choose from, but we offer clients a distinct advantage because our potential strategies are not only based on a solid understanding of the financial industry, but a strong personal drive to help our clients attain the outcome they desire.
I started working as a financial consultant in 2006 with my current broker-dealer, now Equitable Advisors, because it allowed me to help a diverse group of people select the best options for them regarding retirement and tax planning, wealth management, and life insurance while not being limited by the companies or types of potential strategies available to me. In addition to hundreds of hours of ongoing coursework, seminars, and reading, I successfully completed the ChFC® program in 2010 and earned the Chartered Financial Consultant® designation.
Having an extensive background in the financial industry has enabled me to be an asset both to individuals and small businesses. Since 2011, I have had the privilege of serving as a Regional Vice President for the Bailey Group where I support lenders around the country by expediting placement of insurance required for their borrowers to obtain government backed U.S. SBA (Small Business Association) loans.
In addition to helping the business owners access this capital to purchase or expand their company, my team and I also support them with all of the complex financial planning that is needed when owning one or multiple businesses.
Whether we are working with a family or a small business owner, our approach is always the same: to gain a deep understanding of your goals, develop an initial plan together, and maintain a long-term relationship that allows us to modify your plan to adapt to your changing needs. From the beginning, I seek to foster a relationship built upon trust with a client. In fact, amongst my clients, I count some of my closest friends. In an effort to provide my clients with the best service in the industry, I work with focused financial professionals from Equitable Advisors across the country so that I routinely collaborate with respected professionals who complement and enhance my extensive knowledge of tax and legal systems. Together, my colleagues and I will ensure that you receive considerations tailored to your goals based on our extensive knowledge.
I look forward to meeting with you and discussing how we can best help you plan for your future. Please contact me to schedule an initial consultation at no charge to you.
Qualifications and Community Involvement:
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) from The American College
- Chartered Life Underwritter® (CLU®) from The American College
- Bachelors of Science with distinction from the University of Washington, Seattle
- FINRA securities registrations include the Series 7 and 66
- I maintain the following Insurance licenses: Life, Health, Disability, and Long-Term Care
- University of Washington Alumni Association member
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce member
- 2007 Young Executive Graduate
- Seattle Chamber of Commerce member
- Pacific Northwest Business Brokers and Intermediaries (PNWBBI) member
- East King County Estate Planning Council member
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle Executive Committee and member
- President – Seattle Financial Services Professsionals (FSP) Society
- President – Blakeley Place Condominium HOA
- Former Secretary – kidServe Global Board of Directors
- Active volunteer for various environmental organizations
CA Insurance License #0H28557
AR Insurance License # 8733541
Comments are closed.