Our Regional Vice Presidents
Jonathan Zollo has been a financial professional since 1996 and has helped numerous individuals and small businesses with their wealth accumulation and estate preservation planning. Jonathan is particularly experienced at helping owners of closely held businesses protect their assets, provide cost-effective employee benefits and supplemental retirement plans.
“My goal is to provide individuals and business owners with comprehensive investment, insurance and asset preservation services. Our program of integrated planning helps offer balanced and flexible strategies designed for your particular circumstances and objectives. Each financial instrument is part of a well–conceived plan designed to help you achieve optimum performance and exceptional value.”
Education and Related Experience:
- Bachelors of Arts in Finance; University of South Florida, College of Business Administration
- FINRA Registration Series: 7, 6, 66
- FloridaStateResident Life, Health & Variable Annuity Insurance Licensed
Accreditations and Professional Affiliations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professional
- Certificate in Retirement Planning from The Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
- Member of the Tampa Bay Estate Planning Council
- Qualifying Member of the Million-Dollar Roundtable through The Premier Association of Financial Professionals®
- Recipient of Equitable Advisors, LLC Centurion Award
- Financial Advisor of Equitable Advisors, LLC
Community and Civic Organizations:
Leadership and Music Instructor for the Tarpon Springs High School Music and Leadership Conservatory
CA license #0K46526
CFP ® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully completed the CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Comments are closed.