Our Regional Vice Presidents
- Resides in Fenton, MO with his wife, Alexandra, Son, Dominic, and their dog, Ralph.
- Steve enjoys golf, sand volleyball, and spending time with family and friends.
Graduate of Christian Brothers College High School (CBC) class of 2001
Bachelors degree in General Business with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, May 2005
- Joined AXA Advisors in 2007
- Joined Paramount Planning of St. Louis as Associate in 2008
- Named Partner of Paramount Planning of St. Louis in 2012
- Names Regional Vice President of The Bailey Group in 2012
AXA AdvisorsProfessional Recognition:
- Developing Sales Force Leader of the Year, 2011
- Life Insurance Application Leader, 2014
- Donald L. Bryant, JR Life Insurance Award, 2014
- Chairman for the Martie J. Aboussie Memorial Trivia Night and Silent Auction – a fundraiser for the Martie J. Aboussie Scholarship fund at CBC High School in St. Louis
- Founding Member and past Chairman of the Young Friends of St. Patrick Center
- Member of the CBC Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Past assistant Track and Field coach for CBC High School, Mary Mother of the Church, and the Kirkwood Track Club
- 2014 – Inducted into the CBC High School Alumni Hall of Fame
Securities and investment advisory services offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC. Annuity and insurance products offered through AXA Network, LLC and its insurance agency subsidiaries. AXA Network, LLC does business in California as AXA Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC and, in Utah, AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC. AXA Advisors and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. Individuals may transact business and/or respond to inquiries only in state(s) in which they are properly registered and/or licensed. The information in this web site is not investment or securities advice and does not constitute an offer.
CA license #OI67062 and AR license #9420010
Comments are closed.