Our Regional Vice Presidents
- Resides in Fenton, MO with his wife, Alexandra, Son, Dominic, and their dog, Ralph.
- Steve enjoys golf, sand volleyball, and spending time with family and friends.
Graduate of Christian Brothers College High School (CBC) class of 2001
Bachelors degree in General Business with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, May 2005
- Joined his current broker-dealer, now Equitable Advisors in 2007
- Joined Paramount Planning of St. Louis as Associate in 2008
- Named Partner of Paramount Planning of St. Louis in 2012
- Names Regional Vice President of The Bailey Group in 2012
Equitable Advisors Professional Recognition:
- Developing Sales Force Leader of the Year, 2011 – branch
- Life Insurance Application Leader, 2014 – branch
- Donald L. Bryant, JR Life Insurance Award, 2014 – branch
- Chairman for the Martie J. Aboussie Memorial Trivia Night and Silent Auction – a fundraiser for the Martie J. Aboussie Scholarship fund at CBC High School in St. Louis
- Founding Member and past Chairman of the Young Friends of St. Patrick Center
- Member of the CBC Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Past assistant Track and Field coach for CBC High School, Mary Mother of the Church, and the Kirkwood Track Club
- 2014 – Inducted into the CBC High School Alumni Hall of Fame
CA license #OI67062 and AR license #9420010
Comments are closed.