Starting a business can be a very demanding time in your career. We understand you are working hard to make your dream a reality and you have a lot on the line. The Bailey Group can help you take small, manageable steps so you can maintain sight of the important things, like laying down the foundation and establishing your business while protecting what you’re working so hard to build.
Strategies you can use:
How do I protect my initial investment in my business from the unexpected?
One of the most important things a business owner can do is to make sure their investment in their business is secure. Protect your business from the loss of an owner, partner or key employee due to death or disability with key person life and disability income insurance, respectively.
Key person life insurance provides:
- Continuation of your business through a potentially tough time
- Coverage for debts and operating expenses in the face of lost sales
- The ability to recruit and hire a qualified replacement
Disability insurance provides:
- Income replacement that can be used to cover regular expenses — from paying rent to buying groceries.
- Program options that provide support and guidance to you and your employees as they prepare to return to work.
- An experienced team that helps employees navigate this period of disability and access to other benefits, such as Social Security.
Find a local Regional Vice President (RVP) in your area to learn more
Comments are closed.